СH-OBD.M02 – CAN\LIN interface in the OBD2 connector case.
The interface comes in two variants:
1. CAN\LIN Analyzer Price 100 USD
2. CAN-Coder Special tool for KIA\HYUNDAI cars programming Price 150 USD
CAN channels: 1
LIN channels: 1
Bandwidth: 8000 frames\s
PC interface – virtual COM port USB2.0. Class CDC VCP.
6 – CAN-High
4,5 – Масса GND
13 – LIN\K-Line, pull-up +12V
14 – CAN-High
16 – +12 V (For LIN mode only)
- Analyze the operation of the can and LIN bus of vehicles and special equipment
- Using the CAN-Coder option, doing the variant coding of KIA\Hyundai vehicles.
- Use the free Leaf Coder option to program the instrument panels of Nissan Leaf ZE0 and AZE0 vehicles
- Switch on the “on the table” control units and vehicle aggregates controlled via CAN and LIN buses
- Reverse engineering of can\LIN networks for vehicle monitoring and telemetry tasks.
The CH-OBD.M02 interface has an OBD2 connector body which allows direct connection to the vehicle diagnostic can bus without the need for additional cables.
CARBUS Analyzer is a can and LIN analyzer program.
UBT is a program for downloading firmware to the interface and activating options. (Located in the CARBUS Analyzer archive)
CH-OBD.M02_xxxxxxxx_CANLIN_CR.bin – can or LIN bus firmware
Supports two CAN or one LIN channels
Bandwidt is 8000 frames per second.
LEAF-Coder xxxxxxxx CR.bin – the firmware for the Leaf Coder program.
CODER_xxxxxxxx_CR.bin – firmware for CAN-Coder program (For CH-OBD.M02+Analyzer purchase option, can-Coder option requires additional activation)
The supplied firmware there is in the CARBUS Analyzer archive, UBT\Firmware files folder.
For firmware flashing – use UBT utility. Instruction
- LIN bus Analyzer
- CAN-Coder Special tool for KIA\HYUNDAI cars
- Leaf Coder Special tool for Nissan Leaf ZE0\AZE0 instrument cluster programming