CAN interface witn the activated CAN-Coder option.
Attention! This device doesn’t work like a CAN\LIN Analyzer.
- CLU (Instrument cluster) EOL variant coding. Your car should support this function.
- Reading\Writing a CLU EEPROM dump for VDO\Continental clusters
- Odometer calibration for VDO\Continental clusters
- Service interaval and Service type programming
- BCM functions programming (cars since 2018, for cars without ICU )
If the instrument cluster is Denso, only EOL coding is available
- HYUNDAI G70
- HYUNDAI Tucson 2015..2020
- HYUNDAI Сreta
- HYUNDAI SantaFe Only VDO
- HYUNDAI Solaris up to 2019
- HYUNDAI Sonata VDO\Continental …2020
- HYUNDAI Verna
- KIA Ceed 2012…2018
- KIA Ceed CD (>2018. Only EOL Coding, directly to CAN-C twisted pair connection)
- KIA Optima \ K5 JF 2016…2020
- KIA Optima \ K5 >2020 (Needed a CAN-C Directed connection)
- KIA Sportage (Sportage-4 Color display instrument cluster only EOL programming)
- KIA Sorento only VDO clusters
- KIA Soul only monochrome VDO clusters <2019
- KIA Soul EV-1
- KIA Stinger (only directed C-CAN connection to the instrument cluster, OBD conenction isn’t supported)
- CAN-Coder is developed for experienced users and owners of KIA \ Hyundai cars.
- CAN-Coder is delivered “as is”. The user is solely responsible for the results of using CAN-Coder.