KIA-Coder is a CAN-Hacker 3.0 based device for KIA\Hyundai programming via OBD2\CAN
We don’t guarantee compatible with all KIA\Hyundai cars !
PRICE 100 $ without delivery
KIA-Coder can do the variant coding EOL for activate\deactivate various car systems: TPMS-Tire pressure monitoring system, AFLS – automatic light, ESC – electronic stability control and others. For example, watch this video:
Besides that, you can:
- Read\Write instrument cluster’s EEPROM via OBD. Supported – clusters with the external 24C16 and without the external EEPROM. Besides KIA-Coder support KIA Sportage 2017 with YAZAKI instrument cluster. YAZAKI has an external EEPROM.
- Odometer calibration via OBD
- Work with the cluster “on-table”
- Analyze CAN bus with CAN-Hacker software
- USB-CAN adapter with two CAN bus chanels
- OBD cable
- USB cable
- CAN bus analyzer firmware
- Update software