Universal two channels CAN USB interface
- Number of CAN channels CAN: 2
- Bandwidth: 4000\8000 frames per second (depends on firmware)
- PC connection: USB 2.0 Virtual COM Port, класс CDC
- Additional options: LIN bus analyzer, Leaf-Coder, CAN-Coder, Кабель OBD2
- Software: CARBUS Analyzer
Attached CAN cable
Yellow\black– CAN-Low channel 1
Yellow\white– CAN-High channel 1
Orange\black – CAN-Low channel 2
Orange\white – CAN-High channel 2
DIP switch on the device board serves to connect terminator resistors of 120 ohm between CAN-High and CAN-Low lines. In the ON position, the resistors are connected.
CH32_20200307_CANLIN_GW_CR.bin– firmware for working with CAN or LIN buses
Supports: two CAN channels or one LIN channel (requires activation), Gateway mode
Bandwidth: 4000 frames per second It is Optimal for the CAN Bomber mode
Default – CH32_xxxxxxxx_CANLIN_CR.bin – firmware for working with CAN or LIN buses
Supports: two CAN channels or one LIN channel (requires activation)
Bandwidth: 8000 frames per second.
The supplied firmware files are archived with CARBUS Analyzer in the UBT Firmware Files folder.
Firmware is loaded with UBT – manual
- LIN bus Analyzer. Needed activation
- CAN-Coder. for KIA\Hyundai. Needed activation
- Leaf-Coder. Nissan Leaf ZE0 и AZE0 instrument cluster programming tool
- OBD2 Cable.
For options activation use the UBT utility – manual