Universal two channels CAN USB interface
- CAN Bus analyzing (receive and transmit data frames)
- Record\Play CAN bus logs
- CAN bus gateway mode
- LIN bus analyzing
- LIN Slave\Master node emulation
- Number of CAN channels CAN: 2 (-48V…+48V tolerant)
- Bandwidth: 7000 frames per second (Depends on bus load!).
- TX Accuracy 16ms
- PC connection: USB 2.0 Virtual COM Port, класс CDC
- Additional options: LIN bus analyzer, CAN-Coder, OBD2 Cable
- Software: CARBUS Analyzer
- Recommended OS: Windows 10
CAN-Hacker 3.2 is a case-less device. This device isn’t covered by the warranty.
Attached CAN cable
- Yellow\black– CAN-Low channel 1
- Yellow\white– CAN-High channel 1
- Orange\black – CAN-Low channel 2
- Orange\white – CAN-High channel 2
DIP switch on the device board serves to connect terminator resistors of 120 ohm between CAN-High and CAN-Low lines. In the ON position, the resistors are connected.
For options activation use the UBT utility – manual