Please read this instruction to the end. It is important!
Close all programs before programming the interface!
Firmware loading and option activation is done using the UBT utility, which is archived with the CARBUS Analyzer program in the UBT folder. The Firmware files directory contains the latest versions of the firmware interface
- Put the Yellow jumper between CLK and GND pins on the MCU connector
3.3 version from August 2021
3.3 version before August 2021
3.2 version. Red and Green boards
- Start the UBT utility
- Connect your CAN-Hacker to the PC
- Click Connect
- Select a firmware and Click Flash.
- Click Disconnect. Remove the Yellow Jumper
- If you bought an Additional Option, please send an interface serial number to email@example.com and ask option activation.
- You will get an Activation Key
- Start UBT and click Connect
- Enter the Activation Key to the field.
- Check the key very carefull.
- Click Apply Key
- You should see the Activated option name in the log. window
- Flash CAN-Coder firmware if you activate this option