Please! Read it up to the End
For firmware flashing and option activation – use UBT utility.
UBT utility is located in the CARBUS Analyzer archive.
Working in the CAN-Coder mode if this option is activated
- Connect your CH-OBD.M02 to the PC
- Start the UBT utility
- Click Connect
- Click Flash
- Click Disconnect
- If you bought an Additional Option, please send an interface serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask option activation.
- You will get an Activation Key
- Start UBT and click Connect
- Enter the Activation Key to the field and check it very carefull.
- Click Apply Key
- You should see the Activated option name in the log. window
If the UBT can’t connect with the CH-OBD.M02 use a recovery mode, for it:
- Open a device cover
- Put a yellow jumper like a photo
- Connect USB
- Start UBT
- After flashing – remove the yellow jumper