Firmware flashing and option activation
For firmware flashing and option activation – use UBT utility.
UBT utility is located in the CARBUS Analyzer archive.
Working in the CAN-Coder mode if this option is activated
- Connect your CH-P to the PC
- Start the UBT utility
- Click Connect
- Select available firmware
- Click Flash
- Click Disconnect
If your device can’t entry to the Boot-mode: Disassemble the device and put a jumper between 2 and 3 pins.
Then connect your interface with UBT utility
Boards from September 2021
Boards before September 2021
- If you bought an Additional Option, please send an interface serial number to email@example.com and ask option activation.
- You will get an Activation Key
- Start UBT and click Connect
- Enter the Activation Key to the field.
- Check the key very carefull
- Click Apply Key
- You should see the Activated option name in the log. window
- Working in the CAN-Coder mode if this option is activated