Firmware flashing and option activation
For firmware flashing and option activation – use UBT utility.
UBT utility is located in the CARBUS Analyzer archive.
Working in the CAN-Coder mode if this option is activated
- Connect your CH-P to the PC
- Start the UBT utility
- Click Connect
- Click Flash
- File: CHP-version-CCL-C.bin
- Click Disconnect
If your device can’t entry to the Boot-mode: Disassemble the device and put a jumper between 2 and 3 pins.
Then connect your interface with UBT utility
- If you bought an Additional Option, please send an interface serial number to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask option activation.
- You will get an Activation Key
- Start UBT and click Connect
- Enter the Activation Key to the field and check it very carefull.
- Set Key is true
- Click Apply Key
- You should see the Activated option name in the log. window
- Working in the CAN-Coder mode if this option is activated